Happy Hour at Yard House

Yay for payday! That means I have money to get some good grub lol. On Friday after work, I begged Monica to come with me to an "All You Can Eat Korean BBQ" restaurant. At first, she said yes, then later changed her mind because she said, she didn't want to cook her own food...ugh! Why Monica...why!

Instead, we ended up at The Yard House for their Happy Hour. I was still pretty happy because they have a delicious selection of half-off appetizers, and I got to eat my all time favorite Fire Cracker wings! They are sticky, sweet and spicy chicken wings that I'm addicted to ^_^.



We went to the one on Down Town L.A. by Nokia Theatre. It's pretty big. 


Oh and Jeff (Mon's bf) went too. I took a pic of both of them facebooking lol.


Jeff got this beer with apple cider on the bottom. I'm not sure what kind of beer, but he said it was pretty good and didn't taste like beer at all. Oh and he has thing for apple cider lol.


Monica got their Spicy Thai Chicken Pizza. Chicken, macadamia nuts, lemon grass, carrots, cilantro with their fire cracker sauce on a thin crust pizza. It was a sweet and savory. Mon was very surprised how much she liked it lol. 



Dun, dun, dun...My favorite Fire Cracker Wings tossed in spicy sesame garlic plum sauce...enough said!


Jeff got their huge plate of Chicken Nachos with all the good stuff on it. Pinto beans, cheese, green onions, tomatoes, chicken, sour cream and guacamole. This is also one of my favorite things to get because it's so filling and it can feed a lot of people.


Oh and my other friend Kevin came too, but he was really late. He just got one drink and this Fried Calamari. This one was just okay. It was a little salty in my opinion.





We went home after stuffing our faces, and we were all full..really really full ugh...GOOD TIMES!


TheYardHouse.com



0 comments