The Yard House restaurant

I love The Yard House restaurant for their Firecracker wings. I have been craving them ever since I tried them a month ago. A lot of people go for their huge selection of beer, but I go for their wings! I finally got to go again with Kiko at their location at the Shoreline Village in Long Beach, Ca and I was able to have them once again. ^_^

Firecracker Wings tossed in spicy sesame garlic plum glaze. They are spicy and sweet just the way I like my wings. I ate them all by myself.


I also tried their Margherita pizza. I love the whole roasted garlic on top. It was sweet and melted in my mouth like butter ^_^



Kiko had Turkey Sliders with french fries.

We went during their happy hour so everything we ordered were half off .^_^


A quick clip from The Yard House at Long Beach California.


go to The Yard House website to see a location near you ^_^

3 comments

♥ Nehs ♥ said…
wow! u have a food blog! how nice! i want that Turkey Sliders, i can eat that whole plate! haha...
Leenda said…
Everything looks so tasty! Especially the wings and pizza. Yum!
Great blog Becky!! Thanks for posting. Looks like you & the BF had a great time with us. See you again soon!
-The Yard House