Norms, where life happens ^_^

...seriously, I've been saying it since My boyfriend and I  ate there.  The first time I tried Norms was way back in my freshman year in college. I remember getting their tuna melt and it was pretty good. Since then I haven't had Norms. I can't believe it took me this long to eat there again. Norms is soooo good. I love it and, I can't stop talking about it. They give you a lot of food, huge portions and very affordable. I can't get over it!

It took me a long time to decide what I wanted to get. Their menu has a huge selection of breakfast, burgers, salads, sandwiches to their own specialties and etc. and I can't get over how cheap everything was. Cheaper than Denny's I believe. My boyfriend said, I look like the Asian girl on the menu lol.



 You can't miss the bright red orange letters!!! NORMS!

My boyfriend had their Country Cookin' $8.59 Texas Size” Country two breaded Chicken Breasts fried to a crunchy golden brown. Served with our creamy Country Gravy. Our Original Recipe (norms.com)  Omg the chicken breast were so juicy and tender and it kind'a melts in your mouth. 

It was soft and juicy. It was seasoned well and cooked just the way I like it, medium!! 

You get a choice of Toast and Jelly, English Muff in, Biscuit and Gravy, or two Hotcakes. We chose HOTCAKES!!!


I like my pancakes slathered with salty, creamy butter and dreched in maple syrup! They were light yet thick.

I finished everything!!! I was so hungry and it was soo good. Our server was like, "oh wow, you're really hungry."

My boyfriend and I were very satisfied. You get a lot of food, good food for cheap and the service is awesome! You should Norms a try if you haven't

Check out their website for a location near you
NORMSNORMS

3 comments

♥ Nehs ♥ said…
t-bone steak is one of my favorite!!!!!! i wanna eat one right now.
Unknown said…
Norms looks like a cool place :))
never been there :)
Leenda said…
Whoa! Everything looks so good! Mouth wateringg....lol