Corn dogs made with Pancake batter^_^

I am the best aunt ever!!! Last Saturday my nieces and nephew came over and I made corn dogs.  I didn't know how to make the corn batter so I used a pancake batter instead. I used those pancake batter mix where you just have to add water. Wasn't so sure how it was going to turn out but it was a success! Everyone loved it, and they devoured every little corn dog until it was finished.


I used Oscar Meyer Weiners and cut them in pieces and dipped each one in the pancake batter, deep fried in hot canola oil and cooked until it was golden brown. It only took a couple of minutes to cook one corn dog.

The corn dogs were really tasty. It didn't have the firmness of  a regular corn dog but it had a crunchy exterior. Not bad at all. I ate mine with a hotdog bun with ketchup and mayo. Obviously, its the not the healthiest because of all the oils and stuff but its something you can make for your family once in awhile. It's easy and fast to make and I promise everyone will love it .



Thank you so much for stopping by!!!

3 comments

April said…
Wow, that looks soo gooood!
Anonymous said…
Umm looks absolutely delicious!!!!
Madz said…
I can only wonder to this day what a corn dog would taste like. Glad to stumble on a fellow food blogger! followed your site so I can stay updated on your yummy adventures! ;)