Birthday Food *Late Post*

This post is extremely late, but I just wanna share all the food I cooked on my birthday. I had a small get together with my closest friends where I cooked all my favorite food. Yeah, I cooked on my birthday. It's my thing! 

photo IMG_2088_zpsd3ff35b2.jpg

Homemade chicken chowmein. Chowmein noodles with shredded chicken, carrots, celery, napa cabbage, cilantro, bean sprouts and lemon. See my recipe HERE. Try it. I promise it's easy to make. My friends went back for more! I'm assuming they really liked it!

photo IMG_2085_zps38e77804.jpg

Filipino Longganisa. It's not homemade, but I bought them at a local Filipino market and cooked it at home. I call them party Longganisa because they're a fav among my friends. Boiled in shallow water then I let carmalize in it's own fat. Sweet and savory. It's delicious!


photo IMG_2083_zps4966261f.jpg

Homemade Chicken Lumpia. A staple at any Filipino parties. My version has ground chicken and ground shrimp with chopped carrots, celery and yellow onion wrapped in Lumpia papper then deep fried until golden brown. My friends devoured these fast!

photo IMG_2106_zpsac3704b4.jpg

For dessert, My friend Lupe Cakes made her homemade Chocoflan. Chocolate cake on the bottom and clear flan on top. It's ridiculously good!


photo IMG_2132_zpsed9f4170.jpg

Playing games with my friends.

photo IMG_2139_zps7f545667.jpg






Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment

Sharlynn said…
Omg, amazing food! I would have devoured the spring roll looking things and those sausages in an instant! Delicious party foods!