Brunch Al Fresco

Last week, Kiko and I had a lovely brunch at our favorite breakfast place, Wildflower Cafe in Redondo Beach, Ca. Remember the best hot chocolate I kept talking about HERE? Of course, I had to order it again along with a huge bagel breakfast sandwich and a side of pancakes. Yum!

 
Banana and Walnut Pancake. 3 stack of fluffy pancakes stuffed with lots bananas and walnuts. Every bite had banana and nuts. I loved it! Oh, and I didn't eat it all by myself. I was very hungry, but not greedy ^_^. Kiko helped me finish it.


My egg and cheese bagel sandwich. It made me laugh when Kiko said, it's not "Becky type food". He's not used to seeing me order a dang sandwich! Fluffy eggs with swiss cheese on a toasted everything bagel with a little mayo. Very simple yet delicious. So good! 


My hot chocolate with whipped cream and Kiko's cappuccino. Just like last time, it was yummy and had the perfect temperature. We were able to enjoy it right away.


Kiko's breakfast sandwich. Eggs, real turkey bacon, cheddar cheese, lettuce, avocado on a croissant. I had a bite and it was a little better than mine lol...just because of the avocado lol. Should've gotten avocado too!





It was such a lovely day, we just had to dine al fresco.




I can't wait til we come back. Next time, I'm going to try other stuff :)




600 South Pacific Coast Highway
 Redondo Beach, CA 90277
(310) 406-3808

0 comments