Last Day of School Potluck...Soul Food

I've said it so many times how much I love potlucks parties. It's such a great way to get together with friends and celebrate an occasion. We had an awesome potluck at work a few days ago as a farewell/graduation party for our 5th graders. I'm so excited for them to move on to middle school. They will do great!

As always, we had the same delicious soul food at our potluck.

Here's what we had...




Albertson's Fried Chicken. In case you didn't know, Albertsons grocery store makes really good fried chicken. They are crunchy, super moist and not too greasy.


Homemade Mac and Cheese. There's nothing more comforting than this. It was creamy and super cheesy. Love it!


Hot Links in bbq sauce from Chef Marylin's Soul Food Express. We always get hotlinks from this place. It's peppery and tangy! 


Uncle Ben's Rice 


Ofcourse, I made my special super yummy and fatty Spinach Dip. My co-workers always request it whenever we have potlucks. See my  recipe HERE.


My favorite homemade Broccoli Salad. This salad is so simple yet so good. 


Homemade Ham Hock Green Beans and Potatoes. These are legit green beans. Made with love by one of my old co workers who came to visit. Soooo good!
















And look, I'm such a great friend. I divided some of my dip into small containers to give away to my other co-workers ^_^.



I hope you enjoyed this post!






0 comments