Playing Parents Dinner!

Kiko and I got to keep his little niece and nephew for the weekend. I guess you can say were playing parents lol. The first night I cooked a big dinner with the help of his niece, while Kiko played video games with his nephew.

I made Baked Baby Back Ribs with Homemade BBQ Sauce. So fatty and delicious!

 I also made Mashed Potatoes and Coleslaw. Mashed potatoes were chunky and buttery and I used a broccoli slaw mix for the coleslaw.

Homemade Beef Meatballs...It was my first time making them and it wasn't bad at all lol. I didn't use any recipe. I just made it up as I go...ground beef, bread crumbs, onions, mushroom, bell peppers, herbs and spice and etc. They all liked it.

King's Hawaiian bread rolls!




Here's the before...I marinated the ribs in Coco Cola, Orange Juice and Soy Sauce with seasonings.

Meatballs has ground beef, mushrooms, cilantro, bread crumbs, garlic, onions and seasonings.



I used the left over marinade to make the BBQ sauce. I let it reduce until it thickened.


It was a fun feast!

0 comments