Chicken Porridge for Sickly Me!

I'm sick! I think my mom gave it to me when I visited her O_o. I was already feeling weird last night. Then, I woke up this morning with a really sore throat, ear ache and body ache. I called in sick because I couldn't even get out of bed...This sucks!

So I was able to rest and made myself some Chicken Porridge using homemade chicken broth. It's really easy , delicious and easy to swallow lol.


First, I boiled some bone in chicken breast, celery, carrots and onions. I wished I had ginger. It would've added a nice aroma to the broth. Second, after the chicken cooked, I took it out and I added some left over cooked rice I had the night before. And third, I shred the meat and placed it back into the broth.

I scooped out the nasty stuff that bubbled on top of the broth. You want the broth to be clear.


Kiko got me medicine and I drank this Coconut Chai Tea, which helped to relax my body.


Take care! Don't get sick like me.

0 comments