Addicted to Double Tree Chocolate Chip Cookies

The Double Tree hotel must have put some kind of drug in their cookies because they are seriously addicting. I'm warning you. Think before you eat these because once you start, you just can't stop ( I sound like a Pringle commercial O_o). Kiko brings a couple or more sometimes when he comes home from work, and you have no idea how excited I get over these cookies. They're really, really good.


It has chocolate chips, walnuts and oats, and it's the most chewy and super moist cookies I've ever put in my mouth. It's even better when you heat it in the microwave. It's a very smart marketing strategy for Double Tree hotel to give away these cookies to their guest because I myself want to check in at their hotel just so I can eat these again and again ^_^.



Have you ever had them before?

1 comment

Unknown said…
I've never tried this but I have an obscene weakness to cookies, esp chocolate chip ones!