Tacos Tumbras a Tomas' Huge Carnitas Burrito

On Monday, Monica and I ate at our favorite taco spot "Tacos Tumbras a Tomas" at The Grand Central Market in Downtown L.A. We eat here quite often that employees already know who we are lol. We usually get their $2.50 tacos, but I was in the mood for something big. I ordered their massive Carnitas Burrito $5 with rice, beans, onions, cilantro and salsa verde. Holy guacamole! It was so big, it felt like I was holding a baby!


The only way I could eat the burrito was to have it sit on my plate. I could barely hold it with both hands. Carnita heaven! The meat was so juicy and succulent and just melts in your mouth. So good!!!





Monica got their Taco de Carne Asada with salsa verde. It has a lot of meat and will easily fill you up.

To wash it all down, I got the Horchata with Boba. I got it not too far from the taco place. Odd, but incredibly delish!













Grand Central Market, Space A-5
317 S Broadway

Los AngelesCA 90013



1 comment

sugarBear said…
damn! that looks hella good! i need to get my ass up there and try some of that, especially that Horchata Boba drink, did you buy that boba drink in Grand Central Market as well? where is it at exactly? I'm making my way up there soon to feast and want to know exactly where you got that! ;-)