Johnny Rockets at Petersen Automotive Museum

In the beginning of the year, Kiko and I took Momocito to the Peterson Automotive museum, an exhibit of classic and rare cars, motorcycles and trucks here in Los Angeles, Ca. I thought it would be a fun "family" date since Kiko likes museums and Momocito loves cars. For the record, Momocito is not my kid lol. He's my cousin's youngest or "bunso". He's always at my house and I love him to bits and pieces that's why you see him in a lot of my photos.

The museum was really cool. It looked small from the outside, but it's actually pretty big inside. Even Momo got tired of running around the whole place. We got hungry afterwards, and we at at Johnny Rockets hamburgers, which was located at the lobby. I've always liked Johnny Rockets. They have good burgers and fries and I always enjoy the fun and nostalic atmosphere of the restaurnt.




Cute. 


Kiko got their Route 66, swiss cheese and grilled mushroom on a turkey burger with a side of fries.





I got the Rocket Double, 2 beef patties, chedda cheese, lettuce, onions, tomatoes and special sauce with a side of fries. It was juicy and delicious.





  Momo is very much into monster trucks and fast cars. So for a change, we got him his very own taco truck lol. They're also cool you know?





Here are some photos from the museum. Momo really loved the classic cars. All he said the whole time was, "buy me that!"


He was really trying to read it. So cute!





Thank you so much for stopping by!

0 comments