Lunch with Marie...

Marie Callender's restaurant has never let me down. Kiko and I likes to come here whenever we crave a really good home made meal like your mama made it. Of course they are known for their delicious pies, but they pretty much have everything in their menu, and I always try something different whenever we come here.


I noticed a lot of families and old folks come here a lot and maybe that's why I like it so much lol. I like old peeps because they are super nice and friendly.


I looked at their salad menu first trying to see if I can order something healthy...yeah right!


They gave us a complimentary corn bread with whipped sweet butter to start. Man, I ate half of this. It was the best corn bread I've ever had. It was moist, and it went really well with the sweet butter.

Could you believe I made up my mind right away? lol I got their Salad sampler. It had Mandarin salad, Chicken salad, and Spinach Quiche. It was delicious. The Quiche was light and fluffy, and I liked the melted cheddar cheese and bacon bits on top. The Chicken Salad was good too. It had the right amount of mayo and I love the candied walnuts. Yummy!


Kiko got their Burger Combo where you get a burger of your choice, fries and a slice of Marie's pie. It was only $8.99. The burger was a pretty small but Kiko said it was pretty good. They only gave us a handful of fries, but we asked for more ^_^

For dessert, he chose the chocolate cream pie...yum!






Have you guys ever been to Marie Callender's? If so, what do you like to get?

0 comments