Norms, where life happens ^_^ Pt.2

Whenever I start liking a restaurant, I will convince my boyfriend to eat there with me whenever we go out until I get sick of it ^_^. I know, I'm weird like that. The bf is so nice that he always says suuuuure! So yeah we ate again at Norms. Click HERE to read about my other experience with Norms.This time I was craving a really good tuna melt and I remember Norms for having good tuna melt so I went ahead and ordered it.


It was all white meat Albacore Tuna salad on whole wheat bread and melted American cheese. Yumm! It was really delicious. I also like how the bread was extra toasted. Its a bit bitter but that's the way I like my bread.

I dowsed it in Ranch dressing. My boyfriend though it was gross but to me it took the tuna melt into a whole new level of goodness...fatty goodness I mean ^_^

On the other hand, the boyfriend had the Veggie Omelette. Obviously, it was healthier than my tuna melt and according to the bf, it was still a satisfying plate even though there was not meat. He especially loved the slices of Avocado on top. 


And of course I had to order hotcakes. I won't leave Norms without ordering them.

As always I like a generous slather of salty butter with maple syrup and, I like to cut it like a pizza!


I wasn't able to take those last 2 bites. I was already full and my pants was already super tight! Booo!



Have you guys eaten at Norms? If so, what do you like to get?

0 comments