My favorite food in the world made me sick O_o

If I were to eat one thing for the rest of my life, it would have to be Spaghetti. I have too many favorites but this one topped my uber long list of favorite food. I can eat it for 1 week straight and still crave it!

So why did it made me sick? I honestly don't know. My mom cooked it 2 days ago for lunch. Everyone ate it and I was the only one who got sick. I'm not gonna go into details of how I suffered after 3 hours from eating. But I gotta tell yah that it was naaaaasty!!! My stomach still felt weird the next day and I almost didn't go to work because I didn't want to deal with it. I gotta thank Pepto. You pink gooey stuff really works ^_^ I heart you.



So will this experience stop me from eating my favorite food in the world??? HECK NO!!! I just gotta make sure Pepto is around lol.

I gotta post my Spaghetti recipe because I believe its the best!!!

So have you eaten anything lately that made you sick???

2 comments

Salina said…
I LOVE SPAGHETTI!
Especially with Fettucini (SP?) noodles, they taste better than the round ones in my opinion :P
I love Carbonara more though! Yummmmmm :9
Leenda said…
I love spaghetti too! So sad it made you sick though. :(