Luau Birthday Party

I attended a friend's 30th birthday party not too long ago. I know, another birthday party lol. Most of the occasions I've been going to recently are birthdays. They are so much fun, especially themed parties. My friend had a birthday Luau. Guest dressed in Hawaian inspired clothing, lei and and the decorations were on point. Him and his wife really put a lot of effort into it.

They had all kinds of food. Everything was delicious. His family brought homemade appetizers, while he ordered food from his favorite restaurants.

 photo IMG_2813_zpsfae86275.jpg

 photo IMG_2815_zpscfd6e41c.jpg

 photo IMG_2811_zpse3c6b54f.jpg

 photo IMG_2810_zps5ee8b326.jpg

 photo IMG_2832_zps72e0cc6f.jpg

Shredded Pork and Beef Teriyaki from his favorite restaurants. I can't recall where he got them. Both were so good with steamed white rice!

 photo IMG_2831_zps1b698907.jpg


Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment

Anonymous said…
Am interesting find. A few of our families are holidaying in Hawaii next year and will be having gatherings to keep our plans on track. I'm thinking some hawaiin food would be nice to serve. The name flags in your foods have given me some good clues. In the last picture there is a pasta salad also. I'm guessing that is a Hawaiin dish as well. Thanks!