The Best Stuffing Ever!!!

In case you didn't know, I got married this month. Read about it HERE. That explains the lack of post.  I've also been working like a dog and literally have no time to blog. But I'm back. It's my day off today and I'm spending my Saturday night with you!

I hope you all had an awesome Thanksgiving. Mine was nice and calm. I spent it with El hubby cake's family for the first time. El hubby cake's sisters has a tradition where they get together to make the food. They start as early at 5am to prep and cook. Everything came out so delicious, especially the Turkey and Stuffing. It was the best stuffing I ever had! 

Photobucket

My beautiful plate. And yes, that's a guacamole on my plate. It is a Mexican household afterall ^_^.

Photobucket
My super yummy Spinach Dip. Making it this time around was much easier and faster. I used my super cool new hand mixer and it mixed the ingredients super quick!

Photobucket
I call this Thanksgiving Guacamole. It looks so pretty on a maple leaf bow.

Photobucket
Nena's Famous Stuffing. Finally, I was able to try it. I've been hearing about it for many years. Well, it defnitely lived up to it's hype because it was bomb!!! It's my first time trying stuffing with gizzards. I like it a lot. I also like the bits of corn bread in it that made it a bit sweet.

Photobucket
Store bought ham.

Photobucket
The19 lb Turkey. They did such a great job in cooking it. It was very moist and tender. Very delicious! It was more than enough to feed all 11 of us, plus just enough leftovers to take home.

Photobucket
For dessert, we had pumpkin pie from Costco and Gaby's homemade jello...I forgot the name. It's a layer of jello, cream and a walnut crust on the bottom. Yum!



That's our Thanksgiving dinner. Thanks for stopping by!



0 comments