Grilled Godornices and more...



I almost forgot to post these photos. It's from the late birthday of my brother in law to be. We decided to have a BBQ for him. We had grilled godornices or cornish hens, guacamole, pico de gallo, and Mexican rice. I marinated the godornices in soy sauce, sprite, sugar, pepper and vinegar. This marinade would work with chicken too. It would have been better if the godornices marinated over night for more flavor, but we only had 3 hours to prep before the BBQ. It still came out good though. It just got charred a little too fast on the grilled because of the sugar O_o.



1 comment

YUM! The guacamole, salsa and chips look D-lish!! Great post!

I am a new follower :) Hope you can visit my blog too and maybe get a follow back? :) Thank you and more power to you!

XOXO

www.MusingsofaMakeupMaven.com