I make the best Lumpia in the world!



I would like to think so *evil laugh*. I made Lumpia 2 weeks ago for a potluck dinner. It's been awhile since we had a potluck, and I was so happy and excited to eat and catch up with my friends.

The way I make them is pretty traditional with my own twist. Usually, Lumpia calls for ground pork, but my best friend is allergic to pork, so I use ground chicken instead. I add minced shrimp, diced celery, onion and garlic, fish sauce (or salt), pepper and my secret ingredient that I refuse to tell you ^_^.  It's also supposed to have shredded carrots but I forgot to buy some so I wasn't able to include it. It would've added a hint of sweetness to it. 


We had Pico De Gallo with jalapenos and oranges made by Moni. Yummy!



Imitation Crab Ceviche by Lupe.



Shrimp Ceviche, also by Lupe






Lupe's Chocoflan. My friend Lupe makes this all the time. Chocolate cake and flan, how can you go wrong?








0 comments