Mommy's Birthday Spaghetti

This is very late, but I still want to share. I visited my mom on her birthday on January 31st and we had spaghetti and a mini birthday cake for her. We believe eating noodles on your birthday will give you long life, so we always have spaghetti or pancit on birthdays. I better have extra long life because spaghetti is my favorite food and I eat it a lot lol.

Filipino Style Spaghetti. It has a lots of sugar, banna ketchup and hotdogs. It's my ultimate comfort food! 


A mini marbled chocolate cake for mom. My family is not really a cake eater, so we only had a tiny one for her to eat and blow her candles.

1 comment

Unknown said…
Love the food! You’re amazing. This menu is fantastic, It sure will help everyone who’s looking for a perfect pasta like this. I surely share this to catering service in manila for additional menu.