Chart House restaurant on Valentine's Day

Kiko and I are engaged! He proposed to me at the beach after our lovely dinner at Chart House restaurant on Valentine's day. He planned the whole thing. Dinner at Chart House, walk on the beach , then propose lol. If you want to know more about the proposal, you can lick HERE.



Chart House is a beautiful seafood restaurant in Redondo Beach. It was our first time and we really had a great experience. I thought the place was nice and elegant, the service was great and the food was excellent! The only negative thing I could think of was one of the hostess that greets you when you come in sounded rude and had a fake smile lol. But those kind of things doesn't bother me at all.


Here's what we had...

Complimentary bread, crackers and butter

Lobster and Shrimp Spring Rolls


I had their Seared Mahi with crab meat on top and a side of tomato orzo.


Kiko had their Mixed Seafood Plate: salmon in mustard sauce, shrimp scampi, crab cake with a side of yukon mashed potatoes.

Here's my ring! Isn't it pretty?


What a perfect Valentine's day! 


0 comments