Grilled Steak and Chimichurri

The other day, I was craving a really good steak. So, I went to my local Vons and bought some meat. I also bought some ingredients to make Chimichurri to go with steak.  Oh how I love chimichurri. It's good with anything!

Here's my Steak with Chimichurri and Strawberry Salad. It came out so juicy and tender...yum!


It's my first time cooking steak on a grill, and I had no idea how easy it is. Usually, I like to cook it on the stove top or oven. But I wanted to try grilling for a change. I used the community gas grill in our apt. Kiko had to help me though. I had no clue how to start it. I know, I'm such a girl O_o. 

My chimichurri has parsley, cilantro, garlic, olive oil, vinegar, lime juice and chili flakes. 






1 comment

Unknown said…
I wish I had a grill in my apt complex. That's amazing and your chimichurri looks delish :D