Patrick Molloy's Spots Pub Delicious Bar Food

Kiko's sister visited us last week and we took her to eat at Patrick Mollys on Hermosa Beach Pier for happy hour. I've eaten here several times before with my friends, and I really like their happy hour menu. They have really good and super cheap bar food. And I love the laid back atmosphere and super cool servers.

Kiko got the Turkey Burger $6 with french fries on the side. He was pleasantly surprised how good the burger was.

Kiko's sister got the Buffalo Wings and the Chicken Salad.


I got the Chicken Lettuce Wrap $6 recommended by our server. The chicken was a bit on the dry side, but once you drizzle the sauce and wrap it in lettuce, you can't really tell lol. I will definitely order it again.

They also gave us free chips and salsa as we waited for our food.


And I was back the next day with few of my friends and this is what we had....

Fried Calamari. It was a really good calamari, lightly breaded and nice crunch to it.

Hermosa Skewer $6. Grilled chicken on a skewer on a bed of Spanish Rice with Teriyaki sauce on the side. This was really delicious and they were generous with the chicken.



If ever you're down in Hermosa Beach Peir, stop by Patrick Molly's for some drinks and good and affordable bar food ^_^

PatrickMollys.com

0 comments