Sunday, September 4, 2011

He Thought I Cooked It

As I write this post, Kiko and I are watching a Clint Eastwood movie called "Absolute Power" and I swear this boy has predicted everything that was going to happen and so far he is right lol. Anyway, this was our lunch last Sunday and I kind'a tricked Kiko into thinking that I made this delicious grilled butterfly chicken. I actually bought it at our local grocery store. They were grilling chicken and ribs in front and the smoke actually lured me into stopping by. It smelled so good.



I came home, placed it on a baking tray, covered it with aluminum foil, then woke up Kiko. Kiko devoured it and constantly gave me compliments on my cooking. I don't even know what kind of spices they used, but it was delicious. It was moist and perfectly cooked.

I felt guilty, so I finally told him that it was a store bought chicken O_o. He just laughed lol. I can cook a good chicken, but I don't think I can make it taste how they make in the store.



I also made a tomato, cucumber and onion relish with a dash of fish sauce to go with the chicken and rice.


1 comment:

Rainy Days and Lattes said...

Omg, the chicken looks SO GOOD! And your TCO relish (sorry for the abbreviation, LOL) looks so fresh. It's interesting you add fish sauce to it because I can imagine how tasty that'll be. I have to try that sometime. I can't get over the chicken and rice... YUM!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...