Pesto Paradiso

...is what I had at Islands Restaurant a few weeks ago. It's a chicken sandwich with grilled chicken, jack cheese with basil pesto, lettuce and tomatoes. Usually, I would order their Bluenami, which is a blue cheese burger, but this time I decided to try something different. Why not chicken?

Well, I'm glad I tried it because it's was really good. The grilled chicken breast was perfectly cooked. It was soft and super juicy and the basil pesto compliments it very well. I also love their bun. It's soft yet it didn't break and it was able to hold everything. Oh, and I can't forget their amazingly delicious french fries. They're are super crispy and so addicting. I'm glad it's unlimited ^_^






Kiko's Turkey burger. I forgot the exact name.


 Tradewind Smoothie. Kiko gets it everytime. It's coconut cream, banana and chocolate ^_^



0 comments