Linguine Frutti di Mare and Tiramisu

Kiko and I had a late lunch at Buca di Beppo Italian restaurant on Friday. We decided to eat here because I was craving a really good pasta dish. I've been here a few times and I love their food, ambiance and the huge family size portions ^_^.

We ordered my favrote in their menu, Linguine Fruiti di Mare, seafood tossed in spicy red clam sauce and Italian linguine. It's a light pasta dish and it has lots of seafood like clams, shrimp and mussels. We asked for the small portion $22.95, which feeds about 2-3 people. It's huge!














Kiko and I almost finished the whole thing. It was really good and I love how they put a lot of clams ^_^.


For dessert, we tried their Tiramisu $10.95.  This dessert is no punk! It's almost as big as the pasta bowl. Again, I was shocked how huge it is when our server placed it on our table. Kiko said the dark rum was way too strong, while I thought it tasted like strong coffee lol. In other words, he didn't really like it.




















Kiko and I had a really good time. Our server, I forgot his name, really took care of us. Even the manager came up to us to ask how we were doing


1 comment

A Fine Balance said…
The mussels look fabulous! and the dessert is huge lol.

Its so crazy, I never realised the difference in portion sizes in the States! not that its a bad thing if you're sharing! I probably could eat the whole dessert though I have a pretty big sweet tooth haha