Edible Arrangements' Fruit Parfait and Sanya's All You Can Eat Korean BBQ

This is what I had for breakfast today: Strawberry and Pineapple Parfait  by Edible Arrangements. I thought they only sell baskets and bouquets of chocolate strawberries and fruits. I found out today that they also sell fruit smoothies, fruit salad, fruit sundaes and parfaits. There's one in a small corner plaza/subway station of Wilshire and Western (L.A. California). I think a lot of people miss it because it's kind'a hidden in the very corner. I didn't even know they had a store there, until I got a fruit sample the other day while waiting for my bus. By the way, the lady who worked there had the nicest, warmest, most genuine customer service I've had in a long time ^_^. She and my parfait made my morning so lovely.


This photo was taken with my iPhone. Not bad huh? 


 I'm usually not a big fan of pineapples, but this one was really good. It was super sweet.




The parfait was the only thing I ate the whole day (and water of course) because I was saving my appetite for this: Sanya's All You Can Eat Korean BBQ for $9.99. My facebook/blogger friend Angel recommended me this place. I'm a sucker for All You Can Eat restaurants, so I just had to go.




I went with my friends Morris, Grace and Monica. They're my eating buddies.











We got beef brisket, pork belly and marinated beef.









In comparison to Tahoe Galbi's $9.99 All You Can Eat, this places was just ok. The service was not terrible nor great. They forgot to ask us for drinks O_o. The quality of meat was about the same, but I wished they had more Banchan (sides). But every restaurant is not the same, so it's ok. Other than that, it's a good place to take your friends and family for an affordable Korean BBQ.


Frutation by Edible Arrangements
3785 Wilshire Boulevard, Los Angeles 90010
 213-365-8080
In a small corner plaza of Wilshire and Western


Sanya

2897 W Olympic Blvd
Los AngelesCA 90006 
(213) 383-1144


2 comments

C Rock said…
An Edible Arrangements fruit baskets are sure to put a smile on your kids face and the finest part is they have no thought that these gift baskets are really excellent for them.
Innovation is the norm for this blossoming fruit basket company. Now with over 1,000 stores worldwide, the Edible Arrangements brand is continuing to reinvent and entice with creative new products. Themed arrangements WOW and personalize each delivery and add special flair.