The Boiling Crab is in L.A!!!!

Finally, The Boiling Crab is in L.A!!! It opened on Martin Luther King day and, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it. This restaurant is a family fav and we usually have to drive all the way to Alhambra (which is an hour away with traffic) and wait for 2-3 hours just to get a taste of this seafood deliciousness! Now, it's only minutes away from our house and we can enjoy it anytime we want. I have a feeling I'll be coming here a lot lol.

Go to theboilingcrab.com to learn more about the restaurant














So one day after work, I went and got some shrimp to go. I got 2 lbs of shrimp with the "whole shabang!" meaning it has cajun seasoning, buttter, lime, garlic and everything. My mom and I shared it and it was sooo amazing, I tell you! It's been awhile since we've had it and we enjoyed every bit of head sucking, finger licking shrimpin' goodness!








The Boiling Crab Korea Town
(213) 389-2722 (CRAB)
3377 Wilshire Blvd. #115
Los Angeles, CA 90010


3 comments

Louzee said…
OMG Hipon! I love shrimp. I remember as a kid in the Phillipines I would hate peeling those things so my mom would do it for me. She'd make a little pile on my plate and I would eat it with Sinangag. Yum!
Becky said…
@Louzee: I'm sure you'll love this. It's so spicy and garlicy lol. And my mommy did the same when I was little. She peeled the shrimp for me hehe..
Unknown said…
I know this post is kinda old, but Boiling Crab caught my eye. I LOVVVVVVVE it. They have it here in San Jose and it's delicious as hell. It's funny I grew up in Alhambra but NEVER saw it until last yr!!!!!! LOL