How to Vamp Up your Instant Noodles ^_^

I eat instant noodles a lot more than I realize. It's an easy fix to my hunger whenever there is nothing to eat at home or I'm lazy to make my lunch to work. I like those cup-o-noodles you get at the dollar store and some Filipino and Korean brand instant noodles. Instant noodles has gone way beyond your regular chicken and beef flavor. Now they come in soooo many different flavors you can imagine. My favorites are the Korean and Filipino brands. Koreans makes the most ridiculously spiciest noodles while Filipino brand makes instant noodles after traditional Filipino dishes. They're all tasty!

But if you're not into all that stuff and you'd rather stay safe with your a beef or chicken instant noodles, I have a simple and very easy way on how to Vamp it Up! I'm not sure if everyone will like this but so far I've shown this to a lot of my friends and they like it.

Here's how:
1. Pick your favorite instant noodles. I like Lucky Me Bulalo (Bone Marrow soup) flavor. It has an intense yummy artificial beef flavor lol


It comes with a flavor packet and sometimes a small pack of dehydrated meat and vegetables.



2. Cook it as directed on the back of the package/
3. Add one beaten egg into pot at the end and beat lightly with a fork to separate the egg as it cooks.
4. Serve and enjoy! ( you can even add fresh green onions too)


Try it!!! It's delicious ^_^




2 comments

xoladiihoneyxo said…
I just put the egg in there and scamble it that way or leave it as a hole. hehe.
April said…
HEhehe my grandma used to do that too! Soo yummmy!!!