Unlimited Tempura at Am-Am's birthday

Awwww...my niece Alexandra or Am-Am as we call her in the family turned 13 on June 8, 2010. OMG she's a teenager Noooo! But I shouldn't worry because she's a good girl. She does ballet and sings at her school choir. At her age, she's very responsible and we can already rely on her for many things like taking care of her 2 year old brother Mo-Mo. She knows how to bathe him, change his poo poo stinky diaper and all that baby stuff. Pretty awesome huh? Tell me one teenager you know that can do all those things. I bet none!

For her birthday, her mom asked her what she wanted. All she requested was unlimited Shrimp Tempura   and Cheesecake! Wow, that's it? What an easy request.  She loves Japanese food and Shrimp Tempura is one of her favs, so wish granted! My cousin bought boxes of frozen  Shrimp Tempura and Cheesecake at Ralphs (Grocery store). If you must know Ralphs makes really good Cheesecake. I don't know why but they just do.


My cousin fried all the Shrimp Tempura. Omg it was a lot!!!! It was more than enough for everyone. Yummmmmm...........

They also bought Shrimp Tempura Rolls at their local sushi joint. Yeah more tempura.


They also got several huge cups of Vegetable Udon soup. I didn't get to taste this one. 


 Am-Am's plate ^_^

My Tita Abeng made this fruit punch with apples and pears. It was a mix of Orange and Mango juice with chopped apples and pears. It was really yummy and refreshing.




Ralph's Cheesecake. It was simple yet delicious.



My family went Cherry picking the other day. I thought I post the Cherry pic. They still need to ripe some more.


Overall, it was a fun birthday. I love you my Am-Am. I hope you stay the sweet and loving girl that you are. You're ate Beck-beck (that's me) is always here for you ^_^. Kisses!

Here is a short video I put together on her bday. Enjoy! (oh and watch my family go crazy for the Lakers lol) 


Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments

xoladiihoneyxo said…
Yummy food! I love shrimp tempura and shrimp tempura sushi rolls =] The cheesecake looks very plain, she likes plain cheesecake? I've never had Ralph's cheesecake before so I don't know. hehe. Now, I want some cheesecake! haha.

It's good that she's a good girl =] I was too when I was growing up but a little rebellious once I got to high school just because I wanted to go out instead of stuck in the house. If your family treat her right, she'll continue to be a good girl, even through college =]
thestartsteam said…
Omg, that drink looks soooo good!
Unknown said…
I LOVE YOU ATE BECK BECK AND I LOVE THE BLOG ABOUT ME AND DONT WORRY I WILL STAY A GOOD GIRL EVEN THOUGH THE OTHER TWO ARENT!!!! :)