2 lb Master Burger.

Usually, I would bring lunch to work, but since it was a Friday, I decided to buy lunch with my co-workers. We decided on hamburgers at Master Burger. I was super excited. Whenever I hear Master Burger, I think of their 2 lbs meaty, juicy giant burgers. You could barely pick them up with your hands. They are seriously way too big for one person to eat. Of course, they have smaller burgers but those are for weenies. You have to get at least the 1 pounder to be hardcore.

So we ordered their 2 lbs Master burger over the phone and picked it up within 10-15 minutes and there it was....

A homemade fresh ground, hand formed patty of juicy goodness. It's a simple burger with the usual meat, cheese, lettuce, tomato and pickles. And for 5 bucks, this is seriously hits the spot!!!

I'm no weenie but I had to split it with one of my co-worker Mr. J. or else I would have been in a food coma ^_^ Isn't it soooo pretty?

I ate it with seasoned fries and a diet soda. The French fries were just okay.


Menu
click on it to make it bigger




Neighborhood: Mid-City
4366 W Adams Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90018
       (323) 734-8021     

2 comments

Leenda said…
That is one large burger! I love food too!
Unknown said…
Dude... that is a beautiful cheeseburger!!!