Pho Ha Vietnamese Restaurant...Brea, Ca.

Kiko and I had Vietnamese food today for a late lunch. We were in the Brea Shopping Center (Brea, Ca)  and I saw this Pho restaurant called Pho Ha. I yelped it really quick and it has pretty good reviews from people, so we decided to try it. 


For appetizer, we ordered the Spring Roll with peanut sauce. This place makes them really good and I like how they are quite big. It has coked shrimp, lettuce, noodles and thinly sliced pork wrapped like a rice paper like a mini burrito. It sounds a bit weird, but trust me, they are really good!


For drinks, I had Taro Sluchy with Boba, while Kiko had Mocha Slushy with Boba and whipped cream! My Taro Boba had chunks of Taro in it, OMG!!!


I had a regular bowl of Pho with tripe, tendon and brisket. I love the aroma of Pho. The broth was clean, rich and very flavorful and not oily at all. The noodles were cooked nicely too. There was also a good amount of meat in it, which made me really happy.


Of course, I added a lot of basil leaves, bean sprouts, cilantro and jalapenos. Oh and a little bit of siracha and hoisin sauce too.


Kiko had the Pork BBQ with Broken Rice with a side of veggies and soup. He really liked it. He said the meat was cooked very well, very soft and tender.


Pho Ha
Brea Plaza Shopping Ctr
1619 E Imperial Hwy

BreaCA 92823

(714) 255-9899








what is your favorite Vietnamese food?



1 comment

Eugenia said…
I order the EXACT same thing, spring rolls, boba, and pho!!