I don't remember when I decided spaghetti is going to be my favorite food in the world, but it is! .I can't get enough of it. Back home in the Philippines, there are many versions of it, but one thing they have in common is the sweetness! Yes, sweet spaghetti with lots of sugar in it. Buddy the Elf would love it.
I'll share my recipe, but keep in mind that I eyeball everything, so I don't have exact measurement of the ingredients.
- chopped onions
- tomato sauce
- tomato paste
- ground beef
- salt and pepper
- sautee garlic and onions in medium heat
- add ground beef and cook about 15-20 minutes
- add tomato paste. Mix
- add tomato sauce
- add sugar to desired sweetness ( I add a lot of sugar)
- add salt to taste
- add lots of pepper
- turn heat on low and let it cook/simmer for 30 minutes mixing every 10 minutes.
- Pour on cooked spaghetti noodles
- sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese and serve!
What is your favorite food in the world?