Chicken Pesto Fried Rice


I'm not boasting, but I think I'm getting really good at this cooking thing that I surprise myself sometimes when I make something really bomb! This Chicken Pesto Fried Rice is one example. I used whatever I had left in the fridge and made something out of it and the outcome was delish!

I made the spinach pesto from scratch.

ingredients...
-olive oil
-a bunch of fresh spinach
-A handful of cilantro
-3 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
-parmesan cheese
-Pulse everything together in a blender or food processor until smooth.

I added 2 heaping spoonful of pesto with left over shredded chicken, and mixed it with the fried rice that has been sauteed in a lot of garlic, tomatoes and chopped onions. Then, I added 2 eggs and store bought shredded broccoli, carrots and cabbage.






It came out so good that Kiko asked me to make it again some time soon lol. Good job Becky...good job!

0 comments