Dinner: Chimichurri on Tilapia and Steak Sandwhich

Ever since I made Chimmichurri, Kiko has been asking for it. He calls it "the green sauce". If you don't know what it is, Chimmichurri is a traditional Argentinian sauce used for pretty much anything...marinades, dipping sauce and etc. It's made with parsley, garlic, olive oil, vinegar and pepper flakes.

I made a small batch of Chimmichurri and used it for two dinners.

Pan seared Tilapia with Chimmichurri with a side of chunky mashed potatoes with skins on, mushrooms and onions. Tilapia is such a bland fish and sauce really helped to give it some flavor.




I cooked Steak and tossed it in Chimmichurri sauce in the pan and made a Steak and French Fries Sandwich topped with more Chimmichurri sauce. Sooo good! I've got a good technique to make my steak super tender and perfectly cooked to a medium well.



Meat, starch and sauce...it's a thing of beauty!

Of course I had to put Tapatio...just because...


Have you had Chimmichurri before?

0 comments