Lean Cusine Is My Fave!!!

Here are the Lean Cuisine I've eaten this past week. Lean Cuisine is my favorite brand of frozen dinner. Trust me, I've had too many frozen dinners in my life and this is by far the best tasting one (second is Marie Callenders). It's low in calories and it almost taste fresh like your mom made it ^_^


Steak Tip Dijon with Green Beans on the side. Does it look like it was cooked in the microwave? No, right?









Lemon Garlic Shrimp. It was really delicious. The sauce was very light with just a hint of lemon and the shrimp was soft and tender. I like to put the food in a regular plate instead of eating it in the plastic tray. It gives the illusion of a lot of food ^_^.



1 comment

Anonymous said…
I haven't eaten a microwave dinner in months! (Maybe a year, even?) But you're making me want to go out and buy some Lean Cuisine, because that first dish looks really delicious, omg. ;o;