Enchiladas at El Torito Grill

Kiko and I see each other a couple of times a week. Were both busy with work and we don't get to see each other that much. So when we do see each other, the first thing we do is eat! And I get to pick the place all the time ^_^

I picked El Torito Grill just because...I was craving really good Mexican food. I've been here once..I think... a long time ago with my family at their Beverly Hills location. I remember it was pretty fancy and a bit expensive, but it was really good.










For starters, they served us freshly made flour tortillas with 2 kinds of salsa and butter. There's nothing like freshly made tortillas. It was soft, chewy and very very good.





 Filet Minon Enchiladas with Grilled Shrimp.


 Chicken Enchiladas.

The food was really good. I especially liked the sauces on top of the enchiladas. It was creamy and had a hint of Chipotle.



Gone is 60 seconds! Just kidding, more like 30 minutes? lol.



El Fin

1 comment

Anonymous said…
I love eating at El Torito.
Your restaurant food looks better. Sadly it seems the resturant by me now has smaller portion. Anyways I really like their mini corn cake so good!

Really good mexican place in San Diego is Lucha Libra.