Togo's Turkey and Avocado sandwich

In the past, I've blogged about how turkey and avocado sandwich is one my favorite comfort food. It's what I crave the most when I'm feeling a little low. I love how it's light and refreshing and it makes me feel really good.

One day after work, I was craving a really good turkey and avocado sandwich. I wasn't feeling sad or anything, I just wanted one. I passed by a small plaza on Wilshire and Normandie (Koretown) when I saw a big poster of a turkey and avocado sandwich posted on Togo's windows. OMG it was a sign from above and I must get it lol. Oh and if you don't know, Togo's is a sandwich fast food restaurant here in California. It's in the same category of Subway and Quiznos but they claim they're better lol.



I got a 6 inch turkey and avocado sandwich in honey wheat bread with everything in it...turkey, avocado, tomatoes, shredded lettuce, red onions, pickles, banana peppers, mayo and mustard.

This is my first time eating at Togo's and I was really impressed. First, the honey wheat bread was really good. It was soft and had a little sweetness to it. And second, they were generous with the meat and avocado..omg thank you! It had chunks of avocado in every bite and it was the best thing ever! I wish I could fully stress the utter feeling I get when I eat something really good. Kiko says, I make noises when I eat and I mute my surroundings, that includes him haha and my only focus is  my food ^_^.



What's your favorite at Togo's?




Togos.com

1 comment

Toni Tralala said…
That looks so tempting! :s