WFD Guest : Queso Fresco Enchilada from Watts

What's for dinner in Watts, Los Angeles Ca? Queso Fresco Enchiladas. 
Guest post: Monica Gomez - Watts, Los Angeles Ca.


Whoo Hooo for my first What's for Dinner guest post. After harassing my best friend Monica, she finally sent me a photo of what she had for dinner ^_^. Thanks Mon.

Her mom made these delicious looking Queso Fresco Enchiladas. Corn tortillas were dipped in a red chili and chocolate sauce then fried for a couple of minutes then rolled with queso fresco inside. It was topped with even more queso fresco and sour cream. Monica said, "its a fast meal my mom made because I was hungry". Looks good doesn't it?

FOCAB:
Queso Fresco: Its a traditional Mexican cheese which is commonly used in many of their dishes. It means fresh cheese in English.

send in your dinner photos at MissBecky0207@gmail.com if you want to be featured in this blog.

3 comments

Leenda said…
Oh my gosh. I LOVE enchiladas. hahah Yes, I like the name of this blog. Very clever with the F.O.O.D. acronym.
mary said…
this blog is making me so hungry...
Unknown said…
LOL!! I cant believe youactually said from Watts lol dork!! you're welcome