Thai Express Food To Go...I've had better!

During one of my no cooking day last week, I decided to order Thai food. I googled who delivers  around my area and one of the first ones that popped up was Thai Express Food To Go. I decided to give it a try. Meh...Never again! The flavor was just alright and they were very stingy on meat. 

Here's what I had...

Pad Thai. There were only 2 shrimp and a few strips of chicken. Stingy. The flavor was alright. I've had better.


Seafood Medley. OMG for $10, this was a waste of money. There were more vegetables than seafood. And it was too spicy to enjoy. I asked for mild!!!


Dinner Special: Rice, Chicken Satay and Beef Curry. Ok, this was pretty good. The chicken was tender. But again, they were stingy on the meat. There were only a couple of strips of beef O_o. 



ThaiExpressFoodToGo.com


Never again!!!



0 comments