10 Year Anniversary Lunch....at Costco ^_^



Kiko and I turned 10 years together on August 20. That's right, 10 freakin' years!!! Since we're getting married in November of this year, we decided not to make a big deal out of it lol. But ofcourse, it's still a special day. So, I treated him to a big lunch at Costco. We had a chicken panini sandwich, chicken bake, polish dog and a strawberry sundae, all for under $20. Baller!!!


I love Costco food court. They have the best cheapest fast food ever. Don't you agree?





1 comment

Dye-A-Graham said…
That looks so good! I'm a member at Sam's Club but this makes me want to switch over! Everyone says Costco is better anyway.

Getting married in November? That's not far away. Aren't you excited??? I'm excited for you! Happy 10 year anniversary to you and Kiko...may you have many happy years to come :)