Homemade Parmesan Tortilla Chips

It was a bummer that I didn't win the L'Oreal Next Beauty guru contest on Youtube. I was sad, but I quickly got over it and made homemade Parmesan tortilla chips lol. Cooking always makes me feel better. This is an old Giada De Laurentiis recipe that I used to make back in college to use up left over corn tortillas before they go bad. 



It's pretty easy to make.

You need:
  • Left over corn tortillas
  • Olive oil
  • ground oregano
  • parsley flakes
  • salt and pepper
Directions:
  • Combine Olive oil, salt, pepper and oregano and mix.
  • Brush each tortillas with the Olive oil mixture. 
  • Stack 3 at a time and cut into strips. Line them on a baking sheet.
  • Sprinkle Parmesan cheese. 
  • Bake in the oven (375 degrees) for about 25 minutes until it's golden brown and crispy.







It's a great with your favorite dip or snack by itself.

0 comments