Pinoy BBQ Chicken Recipe!

This is in my top 10 favorite food. The marinade is what makes it so good and Pinoy! The main ingredient is banana ketchup, which you can buy at a Filipino market. It adds tang and sweetness to the dish. Trust me, it's good! It works very well with any meat, but I like it with Chicken the most.






ingredients for marinade
  • soy sauce
  • brown sugar
  • banana ketchup or tomato ketchup
  • salt
  • pepper
  • garlic
  • lemon juice
Steps:
  • Mix all the ingredients and pour it in the chicken and marinate over night.
  • Save excess marinade and make into sauce by heating in a sauce pan in slow heat for 15 minutes or so.
  • Grill or bake in the oven for 1 hour in 375 degrees.
  • Serve with steamed white rice.


1 comment

Unknown said…
I'm going to try this recipe! I have banana ketchup at home. I love those sweet and savory flavors and I freaking love chicken :)