Ruth's Chris Steak House Beverly Hills

Kiko and I dined at Ruth's Chris Steak House in Beverly Hills a few days after Christmas. Thanks to his brother who gave him a gift card for his birthday. We rarely dine in steak restaurants because we rarely crave steaks. Our experience at Ruth's Chris was amazing, we think of coming back again...when budget permits ^_^.



We started with complimentary french baguette with whipped butter. 

I got their Ribeye with blue cheese crust. The steak was seanoned well, super soft and tender and the bluecheese added a nice tang and saltiness to it. Super delicious!

I like my steak cooked medium. 

Kiko was looking for some kind of sandwich in the menu. It's a steak restaurant for crying out loud. Order the dang piece of steak LOL. I convinced him to get their Filet and Lobster tail. The filet was literally melt in your mouth. It was amazing, but he just didn't want to admit it lol.



The sides didn't come with the entre, so we had to order separately. We decided on the Tempura Battered Onion Rings and Sauteed Mushrooms.


These are some expensive side dishes I've ever had. I think about $8-9 each. It was really good though. The tempura onion rings wasn't greasy at all and the mushrooms were very meaty and hearty.


For dessert, we decided on Chocolate Lava Cake with Vanilla Ice cream. You can never go wrong with chocolate, right?








Have you guys been to Ruth's Chirst Steak House?




1 comment

Unknown said…
I think there is one in San Diego! I've passed by it once but was too intimidated to go in! :p And I didnt have reservations made. This place looks SO good! The battered onion rings are my weakness! So is the steak!!!!!!!!